TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TRADE EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FROM THE SHADE STORE
Kravet Inc. has been a faithful partner with The Shade Store since 2016, providing quality custom window treatments for Kravet customers. One of the most exciting benefits for interior designers The Shade Store is The Shade Store’s COM program, which allows designers to bring any fabric in to create Roman Shades, Drapery and Cornices. The COM program gives designers maximum design flexibility – allowing them to build on The Shade Store’s 1,300 in-stock materials by selecting their own fabric or pairing The Shade Store in-stock fabrics with custom trims, tapes and borders. And, when you choose to have The Shade Store complete your window treatments with a Kravet fabric you get an additional 10% off your fabric order.
Designers David Phoenix and Corey Damen Jenkins worked with both The Shade Store and Kravet to create COM window treatments for their 2019 Kips Bay Decorator Show House room designs. “My signature in window covering is full curtains with interlining and always a special detail or trim,” says Phoenix, who designed a room at this year’s Palm Beach Show House. “I believe that window coverings should frame the window without taking away the view. For this project, The Shade Store was so thorough on everything, patient, professional. I’m totally impressed with the outcome.”
Corey Damen Jenkins agrees, saying his window treatments in the New York Show House were inspired by gowns modeled on the Parisian runway by fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier. “The peplum with passementerie acts as a “body” and the striped fabric represents the “gown”. The Shade Store was amazing to collaborate with – great attention to detail and customer service,” says Jenkins.
The ability to use COM is just one of the many benefits that designers can access in working with The Shade Store. Check out their full list of benefits below:
- Trade Discounts – Interior designers signing up for a The Shade Store trade account through Kravet receive 25% off every custom window treatment order!
- In-Stock Materials – The Shade Store’sentire collection of material is in-stock and available to interior designers with free unlimited swatches!
- Fast Lead Times & Free Shipping – The Shade Store custom window treatments ship in 10 days or less when selecting from in-stock materials and COM orders ship in 15 days or less!
- Nationwide Professional Measure & Install – Start with a free measurement, then have The Shade Store team back for the installation (separate fee applies).
- Motorization Made Simple – The Shade Store’s exclusive line of integrated motors are available for their entire collection.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – The Shade Store is here for you long after the installation.
Visit our many shop-in-shops in Kravet showrooms nationwide to speak with our design consultant about your projects. You can find The Shade Store at Kravet in these cities: Scottsdale, AZ, San Francisco, CA, Washington, DC, Naples, FL, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Dallas, TX, Seattle, WA, and soon: San Diego, CA and Denver, CO.
Learn about all of the exclusive benefits to working with The Shade Store here.
Shop Kravet here.