Exclusive trade-only benefits from The Shade Store at Kravet
Kravet Inc. is dedicated to being an interior designer’s one resource for completing a project. Enter: The Shade Store at Kravet, the in-showroom shop in shop that provides customers with quality custom window treatments without the hassle.
One of the most exciting benefits for interior designers is The Shade Store’s COM program, which allows designers to bring any fabric in to create Roman Shades, Drapery and Cornices. The COM program gives designers maximum design flexibility – allowing them to build on The Shade Store’s 1,300 in-stock materials by selecting their own fabric or pairing The Shade Store in-stock fabrics with custom trims, tapes and borders. And, when you choose to have The Shade Store complete your window treatments with a Kravet fabric, you get an additional 10% off your fabric order.
Check out the full list of exclusive trade-only benefits below:
- Trade Discounts – Interior designers signing up for a The Shade Store trade account through Kravet receive 25% off every custom window treatment order!
- In-Stock Materials – The Shade Store’s entire collection of material is in-stock and available to interior designers with free unlimited swatches!
- Fast Lead Times & Free Shipping – The Shade Store custom window treatments ship in 10 days or less when selecting from in-stock materials and COM orders ship in 15 days or less!
- Nationwide Professional Measure & Install – Start with a free measurement, then have The Shade Store team back for the installation (separate fee applies).
- Motorization Made Simple – The Shade Store’s exclusive line of integrated motors are available for their entire collection.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – The Shade Store is here for you long after the installation.
Visit our many shop-in-shops in Kravet showrooms nationwide to speak with our design consultant about your projects. You can find The Shade Store at Kravet in these cities: Scottsdale, AZ, San Francisco, CA, Naples, FL, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Dallas, TX, San Diego, CA, Seattle, WA and soon: Denver, CO.
Each location is staffed with window treatment design experts from The Shade Store to assist Kravet customers who are looking to create custom window treatments using stocked materials or Kravet fabrics. The Shade Store shop-in-shops offer concierge level customer service, free photo render service, free measurements and professional installation services. Think of the consultants as an extension of your team. Your expertly trained design consultant can assist you in the showroom, by video conference and by phone or email. Wherever your project is located, The Shade Store is able to provide in-person or remote Measurement and Installation services.
Learn more about of the exclusive benefits to working with The Shade Store here.
Shop Kravet here.