We tapped a few of our most frequent Paris-visiting licensors to compile a guide of the best spots to stop for bites during your Maison&Objet trip.
- The Cafe du Louvre for lunch; dine on the covered terrace if weather permits.
- George’s on the rooftop terrace at Georges Pompidou – a must for drinks
- Le Chateaubriand; I love the traditional Parisian bistro decor that always feels so luxurious. It has retained its original interiors paired with an exciting and innovative single set menu.
- Vivant; if I am looking for something a bit more relaxed and romantic I like to sit at the bar at Vivant and marvel at the French cooking in front of us. They have an amazing selection of wines and the food is small plates with inspirations from Japan and Scandinavia.
- Ellsworth on Rue de Richelieu for lunch; it’s a tiny sliver of a restaurant.
- Monsieur Bleu at the Palais de Tokyo for lunch; gorgeous to wander around, especially for its exterior stone work and sculptures.
- Helene Darroze’s Joia or Joia Bun in the 2nd. Enjoy all her savoir faire without the 3 Michelin star price tag.
- Frenchie Wine Bar in the 2nd. I love the buzz!
- La Regalade at the Louvre end of Rue St Honore. It is delicious!
- Paris Society has a raft of very chic, design led restaurants like Girafe.
- Chez la Vieille for lunch.
- Restaurant Market
- Café de l’Homme